Sunday 1 January 2012

Breakfast - photo 2






Stacks pancakes- The Canadien

There is a bit of a tradition in our house, that whenever it is Mothers day or Fathers day we head over to Stacks or brekkie.
We are very lucky as it is only a short walk to our local one, so Im actually surprised that we dont go more often, probably a good thing though :D
I always have the Canadian. Its pancakes with bacon and maple syrup- yummo- now dont knock until youve tried it!
I always have one of these too :D
This year my littleun, Owen got me a `Yummy Mummy` mug and he insisted that we take it along to Stacks so they could fill it with my favourite.:D
Notice the cute little heart inside the rim.


1 comment:

  1. Yummy! That sounds delicious. Well anything with bacon actually sounds delic to me. :P Well done Sal. We can help each other :)

    ReplyDelete