Sunday 13 March 2016

Owens 11th Birthday


Ive had this paper from Kaisercraft `Save the Date` for ages now. It is a discontinued paper. I have used some of the die cuts before and so had limited ones left. I scrapjacked a page but added only what I had, so even though the layout is pretty much the same some the dies arent included and I had to make the photo a portrait rather than a landscape as in the original. I created the second page myself as I had to juggle paper that I had left. Im happy with the outcome and love the paper. I was lucky enough to have enough paper left over to make a double page for my other son too. Will post that one later on.
I have some dies left so will probably create some cards. My local Kaisercraft shop has these papers for 50c so I can always return and collect more if needed. Fab !

No comments:

Post a Comment